Artnet-DMX converter is the Ethernet Control System based on the Artnet protocol, used to convert the Artnet network date package into DMX512 date, adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable working. Following Art-net standard protocol, it supports RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 output interface.
Artnet-DMX-8 use standard 1U(19" ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in professional cabinet, easily operation setting with LCD display.
Artnet-DMX-8 provides 8 standard DMX512 data output port, total output 8×512 data.
It is compatible with all the effects lighting control software which support Art-net protocol, widely used in the LED dot matrix and the stage lighting control network in needing lots of DMX-512 data, especially for TV station recorded scene, stage performances, entertainment and so on.
● Based on Artnet protocol network data communication, accept network DMX data.
● Can set two different IP address in each controller.
● Set different network segments to avoid multiple sets Artnet data interference.
● Manage Artnet on broadcast mode or unicast mode.
● Standard 1U(19" ) chassis architecture, convenient installation in the standard cabinet.
● With LCD screen display, convenient operation intuitive settings
● Provides 8 standard DMX512 data output port and can output total 8×512 data.
● Compatible with the light software based on Artnet Protocol, control stage lighting and LED lighting simultaneously.